Companies typically experience savings of up to 30% when they implement our print recommendations.*
Get a grip on disconnected, distributed print devices with our Centralized Printing Solutions. Our team rightsizes your printer fleet, implements print policies, and manages your print infrastructure with continuous optimization in mind.
Manage your devices centrally
When printers, copiers, scanners and multifunction printers (MFPs) are distributed and managed locally, you don’t have a big-picture view of output, supplies or issues. It’s difficult to make organization-wide recommendations to lower costs and improve collaboration.
Our Centralized Printing Solutions focus on rightsizing the number and type of devices within your organization, and automating manual tasks. After we assess your situation and develop a print management strategy, you can operate far more efficiently with:
- Centralized control
- Common access solutions
- Centralized purchasing and vendor management
- Break-fix services
- Ongoing install, move, add, change and disposal (IMACD) services
Make smart, lean choices
Hiring and training workers — in addition to maintaining and refreshing devices — are time-consuming, expensive activities. With Centralized Printing, you don’t need to worry about these tasks.
We’ll help make sure you have the right equipment, people, processes and reports in place. You can focus on core business priorities while we staff, equip and manage your print environment with:
- Trained, certified Ricoh employees.
- Comprehensive monitoring, measurement and reporting software.
- Hardware refreshes that match your evolving requirements.
- Web and cloud portals to facilitate collaboration.
- Accounting and chargeback systems.
Share this page:
Put technology to work
It’s one thing to support your workers with a modern, efficient print infrastructure. It’s another thing to have information about that infrastructure at your fingertips.
Good thing our Centralized Printing Solutions are device agnostic, and that we’re deep into data mining and analytics. With our software and cloud-based solutions, you can answer questions like:
- Who is printing what, where and when at what cost?
- Which user behaviors can be modified to save money and supplies?
- What am I spending per device by brand?
- Which devices are over- or under-utilized?
- What is the appropriate user-to-device ratio in our organization?
Additionally, you can automate real-time data collection with our Fleet Management Services or extend the benefits of Centralized Printing with Business Process Services, which focus on process improvements, workflow automation, document conversion and more.